Please Read Carefully Prior To Using our website and other Spektra products & services including CSP Control Center, CloudLabs, CloudEvents, SaaSify & WVD Control Center. The below statement of Spektra Systems is designed to notify its customers based in California about Spektra Systems Commitment towards protecting its Californian Customers Data Privacy under the legal requirements of California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Spektra Systems LLC products and Services are not designed for children/minors below age of 13 years. Spektra Systems responds to any Lawful request from a Californian Resident if they fall under the following categories of Age limit
a. 13-16 years represented by a parent/Guardian
b. 16 years & above individuals
"Shine the Light" Law
California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure (if any) of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (the California “Shine the Light” law). To make such a request, please contact us, identify yourself as a California resident and provide sufficient information so we can take appropriate action, such as your name, email address or any additional information required.
Data Collection & Use and Disclosure of Information
- Data Collection
- Use and Disclosure of Information
Your Privacy Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. To exercise your rights under CCPA, please refer to CONTACT INFORMATION section of this privacy notice statement. You have the following rights under the CCPA:
- Right to request Spektra Systems DISCLOSE Personal Information, or Categories of Personal Information, it collects, uses, discloses, and sells (Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights)
- Right to request Spektra Systems DELETE Personal Information we have collected from you (Deletion Request Rights)
- Right to request Spektra Systems OPT YOU OUT OF SALE of your Personal Information (Personal Information Sales Opt-out and Opt-in Rights)
- Right to request Spektra Systems “DO NOT TRACK” your personal information
- Right to Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you, as requested and verified:
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights for California Customers
Our products reserve the right to compile, save, use within the scope of Our products ’s activities, and analyse any and all User data (registration data, use history, etc.). Our products will use such User data for internal purposes only, including without limitation for the purposes of responding to User’s requests for information and for contacting User.
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by completing the webform available in the CONTACT INFORMATION section at the bottom of the privacy notice, or mailing us at:email@example.com
Alternatively, you can simply reply to an email from our products and type “REMOVE” in the subject line.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back into personal information sales at any time by visiting our website and sending us a message. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
Do Not Sell Personal Information/Do Not Track Personal Information
For our users ready reference, please click on the DO NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION that can be accessed at the bottom of our website portal.
Please find the link DO NOT TRACK PERSONAL INFORMATION at the bottom of our website portal if you may decide that your data need not be tracked.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by completing the webform available at the CONTACT INFORMATION section of this Statement or mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
The verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
The following is our process for Verifying a Request:
Request to Know Categories of Personal Information: We will verify your identity to a “reasonable degree of certainty” by verifying at least two data points that you previously provided to us and which we have determined to be reliable for the purpose of verifying identities.
Request to Know Specific Pieces of Personal Information: We will verify your identity to a “reasonably high degree of certainty” by verifying at least three pieces of Personal Information previously provided to us and which we have determined to be reliable the purpose of verifying identities.
Request to Delete: We will verify your identity to a “reasonably high degree of certainty” by verifying at least three pieces of Personal Information previously provided to us and which we have determined to be reliable for the purpose of verifying identities.
If we are unable to verify your identity to the applicable standard, we will treat your request to delete as a request to opt-out of the sale of the personal information that you provided as part of processing the request to delete.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavour to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, specifically by electronic mail communication.
We will endeavour to respond within 15 days from the date that you submit the opt-out of sale request. The CCPA does not require that we verify the identity of individuals who submit requests to opt-out of sales. However, we may deny the request if we have a good-faith, reasonable, and documented belief that the request is fraudulent. If we deny the request on this basis, we will notify the requesting party and provide an explanation why we believe the request is fraudulent.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Privacy Notice
Spektra Systems reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. This privacy notice is subject to review after a period of every 12 months from the previous update. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
For additional information on Cookies and technologies engaged by Spektra systems, please refer to https://spektrasystems.com/privacy-policy