What is AWS re:Inforce?AWS re:Inforce is a learning conference revolving around cloud security, compliance, identity, and privacy. It will feature live sessions, expert-led demos of cutting-edge technologies, hands-on sessions in sandbox environments, talks from AWS leadership and security ISVs, and AWS certification bootcamps. The first edition of this annual event was held in 2019.
Schedule of AWS re:InforceThe event is scheduled for 26th – 27th July 2022, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
What can you expect from this event?This year’s AWS re:Inforce will have a collection of quality programs where the attendees will be able to network and gain valuable insights from participants and industry peers. It is a great platform for Security ISVs who are designing and delivering security focused solutions. Security ISVs use AWS Marketplace to create, manage and sell offers to a large global customer base. With the AWSMP, Security ISVs can easily capitalize on pre-committed spends of their customers and seamlessly sell their cloud-ready software solutions, including software-as-a-service (SaaS) products, in a matter of minutes from AWS Marketplace. The event schedule includes:
1. ConferenceStephen Schmidt (CSO, Amazon), CJ Moses (CISO, Amazon Web Services), and other security experts will discuss the latest innovations in AWS cloud security and will share the best practices for managing cloud security. 2. Bootcamps The AWS experts will deliver in-depth training sessions using live lab environments. There will be two of these four-hour-long bootcamps on July 25. They will train the attendees on the following topics:
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty exam
- Best practices for securing serverless applications using AWS Lambda and other services in the AWS serverless platform
4. Spotlight labsThe Spotlight labs will be taught by AWS instructors who will guide the attendees through a detailed process. These labs will not be self-paced.
5. Expo (Security Learning Hub)The Security Learning Hub is the space where all the attendees will be able to interact with AWS Partners and experts to take advantage of various learning opportunities. Expo attendees will be able to:
- Consult security experts about data privacy and protection, risk, and compliance, among other topics
- Practice skills in virtual lab environments
- Learn about AWS training and certification
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Identity and Access Management
- Network and Infrastructure Security
- Threat Detection and Incident Response
Why should anyone attend this event?Security experts from around the world, as well as AWS security leaders, will dive deep into the topic of cloud security and discuss the best practices for securing workloads in the cloud.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is interested in security, compliance, identity, and privacy
- Security ISVs looking to sell their software solutions on AWS Marketplace
- Non-technical stakeholders
- Professionals working in the domain of cloud security
- Professionals with expertise in cloud security and risk mitigation
- Technical decision makers, developers, engineers, and system admins
Who are the speakers?
- Stephen Schmidt, Chief Security Officer, Amazon
- CJ Moses, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Kurt Kufeld, VP, AWS Platform
What is the cost of the event?The full conference pass can be bought for $1,099.
Will the event be available online?Some sessions including the leadership sessions will be livestreamed and some will be recorded. The recorded videos will be available after the event.
Who are the sponsors of this event?The sponsors are mainly ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) having expertise in the domain of cybersecurity. They are classified as:
- PaloAlto, TrendMicro
- Check Point, Sonrai Security
- JFrog, Sophos
- Anjuna, GitLab
- Cycode, Polar Security
Make the most of AWS re:Inforce, meet SaaSifyWe are delighted to share that our team from SaaSify will be at the AWS re:Inforce event on July 26th and 27th, 2022. Here’s a quick glimpse of why ISVs, especially Security ISVs, partner with SaaSify to take their SaaS solution to the AWS marketplace and why you should join the league too.
What is SaaSify?SaaSify is a one-of-its-kind solution built for ISVs to manage AWS marketplace product offerings with a single integrated solution. A zero-engineering platform to go to market within days and start selling instantly. Our mission with SaaSify is to enable ISVs to develop, optimize, list, sell and manage SaaS offers in the cloud marketplaces with the help of effective business and technology innovation.
Why do Security ISVs use SaaSify?SaaSify enables Security ISVs to manage the full lifecycle of transactable offers in the AWS marketplace.
Onboarding and Listing
Subscription Lifecycle Management
Integrated SaaS Provisioning
Quote to Case Workflow